Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Learning How Polyvore Works



So I've been spending a little while on polyvore, instead of doing my homework, which isn't good, but who wants to read physics anyways. i created 2 looks, with the same jeans, different tops and shoes. I love the distressed jeans look and recycled jeans, but these jeans in the pic are $90, I'll be looking for a cheaper option. I also love the white lace top, i found something somewhat similar on forever21's website that i want to by, it's $12, the one in the pic is like $300. But I like mixing preppy and sweet with rocker type pieces. I'm really staying away from graphic tees because i have so many, but i wan to build my wardrobe before college, so i don't look like a kid. Oh! i love cardigans too. The grey cardigan is from Forever21, it's like $25, which is reasonable in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment