Monday, January 18, 2010

I Love 3 Day Weekends Because of 4 Day School Weeks

So i went to the Goodwill near my house for the first time and i wasn't really expecting to find anything, but i found a few cute things.


I found this leather liz claiborn purse for less than $3! I was so excited when i saw it. I been needing a new purse, I really only have 3 reliable purses.


I found this sweater vest(?). I didn't see the buttons on it when i bought it, but it a cute summery sweater (even is summer and sweaters oppose one another). This cost $4.39.


I found this other white sweater vest, but its more girly than the other one. I love it! I couldn't find a tag on it anywhere, and it looks almost handmade. Anyways, i love it. This was $4.39.


I found this green gingham shirt in the hopes of making it into a dress using the instructable from my previous post, but it turned out to be really short in the back, i may try to do it again with a different shirt. After my failed attempt to make a dress I sat looking at this shirt and decided i would roll up the sleeves and tie it at the waste. My mom won't like this, but it looks cute, and I'll wear a tank top on under it. This shirt ended up being $4.39-ish.

I will definitely be going back to that Goodwill. I don't care what people say about the clothes being dirty of used, wash them and you'll be fine. When it gets warmer I'm planning on taking photos of the outfits i create. I want to do this outside because my neighborhood is pretty scenic.

I want to give credit to the Queen of Clearance for pushing me to go to Goodwill. It's one of those things I've always said I'd do, but I've never gone through with.

Look forward to future posts! I know i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment