Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pictures, ... and Apologies to Fed-ex

So first off I must apologize to fed-ex, my package got here today and i was ecstatic! (I will take photos soon!) Sorry fed-ex, even though my package was in California for like 4 days.
I finally took outfit photos yesterday! It was snowing last night, it rarely snows in Georgia, so I took photos, I'm still not sure if my grey skinny jeans match with my coat, but this is what I wore!



These are my favorite pictures of the bunch, i really don't like photos of myself, which is ironic because i like taking the pictures, and putting up outfit posts is fun, but i don't like the out come.
Hat- American Eagle
Coat- New York & Company
Jeans- Miley Cyrus & Max Azria for Walmart
Boots- Moms

Anyways, i got my gold pyramid studs through the mail yesterday and put some studs on an old bag that use to be my mom's 'clubbing' purse (i can't imagine my mom clubbing). I added some studs to make it edgier, i like it better, i know that studs aren't 100% straight, but whatever it still looks good. Here are the before and after pictures.




I also have long awaited photos of my boots for you! Yes i am making up on broken promises!


The pink boots are my Doc Martins that i got for off of Amazon.com for $60 instead of $120, which is the price the Doc Martin website had them for. The brown boots i got from gojane.com for $22, they're not leather, but i like them none the less.
-Fate

1 comment:

  1. I love the studded bag! So much cheaper than buying a new one, AND you can use the leftover studs for something else. Haha, my mom has this sequined tube top in her closet and I was like WHAT ON EARTH and she said it was from her clubbing days. I was speechless.

    ReplyDelete