Monday, April 26, 2010

I Feel Like Such A Liar

I know i said i'd upload photos saturday night, and i never did so i'm going to upload them now. I want to use one of these photos as the new banner for the top of my blog. I'm just wearing shorts and a mens button up shirt, but this was fun cause it was raining and i was barefoot on the deck playing around with my sister looking out the window and calling me a weirdo, but i got her to take some photos of me.




I just made a chictopia account and i'm hoping i don't forget about my blog. It's really cool and i hope other people make chictopia accounts. and you can earn points towards rewards, which is always a plus, in my opinion and if you have a blog this can help you get more people to check it out.
I should be studying for latin, but it don't feel like it, think i'll go look online at Forever21. Have a nice Monday!
-Fate

No comments:

Post a Comment