Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GOOD NEWS!

SO I have good news, obviously. I good a 75 on my big AP U.S. History Test, which is good because my teacher makes the tests really hard so that we are almost insured to pass the AP exam. I got a 103 on the project for that class, so that will bring my grade up. I got a 95 on my Latin projects, and the highest my Latin teacher has ever given before is and 89, so everyone was jealous and wondering how i got an A.
I'm also going to see Alice in Wonderland this weekend, i think it's going to be really good, I'll tell you guys, but i won't give anything away. I've been listening to the soundtrack (well, clips) online and it sounds amazing!
Also, my sister wants me to put pictures of her on my blog, so i may dedicate a post to her soon. i also have an outfit picked out for an outfit post, but you guys may have to wait, we're having weird weather here in Georgia, it felt like a warm spring day over the weekend, but it was snowing today, so i don't know what's going on with the weather.
I may see if i can finally go shopping this weekend after i go to the movies, but i don't know what I'm going to do, i have to build a generator for physics, among other things so, i will be having fun with projects this weekend. The only class i don't have a project in is math, but that's not new.

No comments:

Post a Comment